There are 4 Steps to Filing Under the New Laws
- Preparing the tons of bankruptcy forms
- Taking the mandatory class
- Filing, attending the confirmation hearing
- Start making the plan payments to the trustee
Here is how it works
- Sign up and select a username and password. This gives you access to our customer-only site where you can give us your information.
- Enter your information in our easy online questionnaire. You can save your information so that you can come back and continue where you left off or make changes.
- We will prepare all of your bankruptcy documents and deliver them to you via email as well as by a web link for redundancy. As we mentioned earlier, this includes the means test and its documents. In short, you get every official form prepared and ready for filing.
After you get the documents back from us,
- Sign them in all the spaces indicated.
- File the documents with the court. We provide you the location of the court in your area as well as their contact numbers and other instructions.
Filing can be done either in person or by mail.
After filing the documents, the court clerk will notify the creditors by mail and then set a date for the
creditor meeting which is usually 4 weeks later.
It is called the meeting of the
creditors but in actually, creditors seldom show up. It is largely a dress rehearsal that may last a minute or two.
When it is your turn, you are asked one or two questions such as if you understand the significance of what you are doing.
That's about it. If you are scared about the meeting of credits, don't be. Some people get scared
into hiring a lawyer for this meeting, only to find out that the lawyer is not allowed to speak for them at the meeting.
If you want to be scared, be scared of preparing 65 or more pages of bankruptcy paperwork on your own, using software or paper forms.
That about sums it up.
To summarize, bankruptcy laws have changed thereby making it impossible to hack through 60 to 100 pages of punishing paperwork without the help of a Full-Service company or a seasoned attorney. When you hire us, we make it so easy that you will wonder what all the fuss about the harsh new laws is about. Don't get us wrong. The new laws are still as brutal as they say. The difference is that we take on the intense work of preparing everything for you while shielding you from all of the pain and aggravation.
Procrastination might be your thing, but this time, it could hurt you or may be even ruin your future.
Our everyday low price is $229, however...
If you are ready to get started today, we are offering a limited-time
sale price of only $159
instead of our regular price of $229.
This offer expires at midnight this
Sunday, February 28.
Only 3 days left
After the offer deadline, the price is one thing we cannot change, not even to be Mr. Nice Guy. If you want the reduced sales price, then place your order today.
Order today while the sale lasts and pay:
Only $159 instead of $229
Get all 3 bonuses free
But you must order by midnight
Sunday, February 28
Only 3 days left!
[Disclaimer: Please note that
because of local time differences, the sale may expire prior to midnight
in your location. Also, we reserve the right to change the price before
the sale expires or to terminate the sale entirely prior to the posted
sale expiration date. Additionally, once the sale expires, we will not be
able to extend it at the request of anyone who misses it; neither can we
adjust the price on an individual basis.]
When you order our services, you will select a username and password with which to log on to our customer-only site. Note that you do not need to have all of your bills before you start. You can save your information in our questionnaire with the click of a button and return at your convenience to continue.
Shopping with us is very secure. We do not store your credit card information on our servers and no employee or even any management personnel ever sees or comes into contact with it.
If you have not already done so, visit the
Chapter 7 Reviews
site and see how we compare to attorneys and to the other bankruptcy companies.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Click here for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
"Thank you ever so much for your service. You folks have been nothing short of doing everything you promised. I am very satisfied and glad that I found you. You've left nothing to chance and delivered fabulously! Thanks again for a job well done!"